The CAP Barbell Cast Iron Hex Dumbbell offers dependability and long-lasting performance. Use these cast iron dumbbells to exercise all major muscle groups, including arms, chest, back, abs, legs and core. The benefits of dumbbell exercises include muscle building, improving core strength, boosting balance, providing better bone health, burning calories, increasing energy levels, enhancing overall mood and more. Built to last, these dumbbell heads are made from ASTM A48 Class 20 grey iron and joined together by a 1018 cold rolled solid steel handle (sizes 15-120 pounds) finished with a durable industrial enamel coating. The CAP Original Cast Iron Hex Dumbbell Weights have hex shaped heads to prevent rolling. The medium depth knurling on the handle provides essential grip and security during use. Baked enamel coating is a durable and effective finish. Sold as a pair.
- Target specific muscle groups or perform a full body workout
- Dumbbell heads are made from A.S.T.M. A48 Class 20 grey iron
- Handle is made with 1018 cold rolled solid steel
- Finished with a durable and effective industrial enamel coating
- Original Hex Shaped heads prevent rolling and weight room hazards
- Medium depth knurling on the handle provides essential grip and security during use